System integrators looking for a flush-mount subwoofer should check out the white Bose Professional FreeSpace 3 Series II Acoustimass Module, a high-performance, low-frequency loudspeaker that is designed for small- to medium-sized installed applications such as retail stores, restaurants, bars, lobbies, and conference rooms.
The FreeSpace 3 Acoustimass module provides deep, non-localized bass support down to 40 Hz without audible distortion. When paired with the separately sold FreeSpace 3 flush-mount satellite loudspeaker, the Acoustimass bass module forms a full-range system and allows for a modular deployment with 2 or 4 satellites being used per subwoofer. Mix and match with surface-mount speakers to work with your room's decors and layouts.
- Low-frequency loudspeaker featuring one 5.25" woofer that delivers deep, non-localized bass support down to 40 Hz without audible distortion. For flush, ceiling, pendant, and wall-mount applications
- Acoustimass speaker technology filters out audible distortion to deliver non-localized bass
- Designed to work with the FreeSpace 3 flush and surface satellite speakers, or existing systems where additional bass reinforcement is desired
- Module design allows parallel connection of multiple bass modules and can accommodate two or four FreeSpace 3 satellites per bass module
- Plenum rated for use in air handling spaces (with optional plenum cover)
- Selectable 70/100V or low impedance with transformer tap adjustment under speaker grille